Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FHE

Last week after Family Home Evening Morgan asked if she would be able to do it next week. So on Sunday I helped her find and activity to do for FHE, she choose a Bingo game. So I got it all ready yesterday for her and all was good until she lost :( She had us do two rounds of just a bingo line and then wanted to go for blackout, well it all came down to one square that both she and Tom needed the samething to win. So then we thought that Addison and I would pick a number between 1 and 20, we picked 10 and they tied with their numbers choices, so then we picked another number and daddy happened to win that round. Needless, to say FHE was over, Morgan was ticked. (Maybe it would help to know that the winner of the game got the rest of the peanut butter M&M's as the prize.)

It just reminded me off all the times Mom and Dad said how hard FHE was sometimes. I am sure this is the first of many FHE's that are not going to turn out the way we planned. Thanks, Mom and Dad for doing FHE anyways.

2 comments:

eMiLY said...

I feel your pain!

Emily said...

Okay, through a crazy string of blogs, I found you! YOU LOOK AMAZING.

Had to be said.